Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
The Spectrum Demystified for Wireless Mics
Monday, November 19, 2012 at 6:00 PM (EST)
New Britain, CT
SMPTE-NY / Connecticut Subsection
Monday, November 19, 2012
Joe Ciaudelli from Sennheiser and Henry Cohen from CP Communications will review changes in Federal Communications Commission (FCC) policy and other updates that will affect operators of wireless audio production devices.
Topics will include:
* Frequency ranges used by wireless mics
* Band planning (mics / monitors / intercoms / etc.)
* Licensed versus unlicensed operation
* Whitespace Devices (WSD)
* Vacant TV channels reserved for wireless mics
* The Spectrum Database System
* Reserving additional TV channels for your events
* Future spectrum re-allocation issues
If you are involved with any production that uses wireless technology - this presentation is a must attend!
Suggested parking location in Copernicus Garage
Go to www.ccsu.edu for detailed directions